Randel J. Campbell
Mr. Campbell focuses his practice on all aspects of construction law and litigation, including construction defect, breach of contract, toxic tort, delay claims, and general contractor and sub-contractor liability. He has significant experience handling construction cases throughout the State of California, including complex multi-party cases. He has brought numerous cases to a successful conclusion through mediation, trial or arbitration. A frequent speaker before professional organizations on a broad spectrum of construction law related topics, he is a regular contributor of feature articles related to construction law to Value Added, the firm’s newsletter.
A graduate of California State University at Hayward, Mr. Campbell earned his B.A. in Political Science in 1985. He received his J.D. in 2000 from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law.
Mr. Campbell is licensed to practice law in the State of California, and is admitted in the United States District Court, Northern District of California and the United States Court of Appeals, Ninth District.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation & Advice
- Construction Law & Litigation
- Professional Liability Litigation
- Real Estate Law & Litigation
- 80% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 2000
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2000
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 2000
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. - 2000
- California State University, Hayward, California
- B.A. - 1985
- Major: Political Science