At Lynch, Gilardi & Grummer, our commitment to serving our clients' needs defines us. Since 1978, we have made it our business to help our clients achieve their goals through responsive, effective representation and practical guidance. Our lawyers are highly experienced in areas of practice that include:
- Employment law and litigation, involving discrimination, harassment and wage-and-hour claims as well as human resources support and training
- Construction law, including construction defect claims and product liability matters
- Real estate, including both transactional challenges and litigation that may overlap with construction concerns
- Professional liability defense involving directors and officers, homeowners association (HOA) boards and legal malpractice claims
- Medical malpractice defense and health care litigation
- Alternative dispute resolution (ADR), including arbitration and private-judge services, which often save our clients time and money while preserving their privacy
- Class Actions, involving wage-and-hour and consumer protection claims
- Nursing home/elder care litigation
Although the firm's primary practice areas are employment and construction law, our other substantive areas of practice reflect the broad range of our clients' related legal needs. Our attorneys have decades of experience with insurance law issues, which often intersect with matters of concern to our employment and construction clients.
Contact the Firm
Lynch, Gilardi & Grummer is based in San Francisco. We serve clients throughout California and beyond. Contact us to learn more.